Generation Z (13-25 years of age) is the least religious generation in the history of America.
They are emersed in technology which constantly connects them, yet they are overwhelmingly lonely, depressed, and suicidal.
- They are sexually confused, with nearly 40 percent of Generation X identifying as members of the “LGBTQ community.”
- What’s happened to our kids and grandkids? Why are we losing them in droves, and how can we stop it?
Meeke Addison, co-director of Special Initiatives for the American Family Association and co-host of the national radio program “Airing the Addisons,” will present the problems facing parents and grandparents in the proliferation of the Gospel.
Date: September 1st
Time: 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
Location: St. Andrew Baptist Church
- Meeke will present how the loss of the Gospel in this generation impacts our nation and, most importantly, the Church.
- She will provide solutions and encouragement to all who are weary of the culture’s onslaught.
We have real hope!
The discussion will include:
- Culture-proofing our children and grandchildren.
- How to make them resistant to this culture.
- The attacks against our families and a Biblical defense for each.
We’ll do this together in a conversational presentation with PowerPoint.
Doors open at 5:45 p.m. Light refreshments.